Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Frog


A few weeks ago, when it was really really hot out, I came out of Whole Foods to find this frog on Henny Honda. I was still in the process of capturing it on film when a man came up to me and asked me what I was doing leaving my food on the top of my car in the heat. So I had to explain that there was a frog on my car. He proceeded to pick the frog up and put it in the ground. While this prevented me from getting a better picture, I guess it was a good thing, since I hadn't given any thought to what I was going to do with the frog.


Meanwhile, Miles has developed an obsession with the frogs in our neighborhood, including the one who sits right outside our back door at night, and even managed to come inside once.


1 Comments:

Blogger Liz Woodbury said...

what business was it of that man's if you left your food out in the sun?? jeeze!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home